It is mandatory that stinger suits be worn at all times for protection against marine stingers.
We advise adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to actions beyond our control.
We recommend you take out travel insurance. Any correspondence required for insurance purposes will incur a fee of $50.00 per person.
If you are over 45 years of age and would like to participate in a scuba dive, you are required to obtain a Recreational Dive Medical in accordance with Australian Standards AS4005.1. A copy of this Recreational Dive Medical must be handed to staff before boarding the vessel and dated within the last 90 days.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions you are also required to obtain a Recreational Dive Medical:
- Do you suffer from any disease or have any disability, brain or spinal order?
- Have you had ear surgery (other than grommets) or suffered a ruptured eardrum?
- Do you suffer from persistent loss of balance, ringing noises or deafness?
- Have you had chest surgery (heart of lung) or suffered a collapsed lung (pneumothorax)?
- Have you ever suffered or do you currently suffer from asthma, shortness of breath, wheezing or used a puffer?
- Have you ever suffered or do you currently suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or pulse irregularities?
- Do you suffer from thrombosis, DVT or blood clotting?
- Have you ever suffered or do you currently suffer from epilepsy, fits, persistent fainting, blackouts or head injury?
- Do you suffer from diabetes?
- Have you ever suffered a diving injury requiring treatment in a recompression chamber?
- Are you pregnant or trying to become pregnant?
- Are you on Antidepressants or taking medication for Thyroids?
We reserve the right to alter destinations and/or activities at the captain’s discretion, due to prevailing weather and tidal conditions, and to substitute vessels at any time for any reason. All cruises are subject to weather.
At any time during the cruise, passengers may be photographed or their moving images recorded. By traveling on Apollo, passengers consent to their images being displayed in promotion of this cruise which includes but is not limited to brochures, posters, email, website, facebook etc.
Cancellations and Transfers are not permitted less than 21 days before departure. Cancellations made less than 21 days before departure will result in complete forfeiture of full price. All other cancellations or transfers will incur a fee of $50.00 per person.