A Sailing Legend:
The famous 67ft sailing yacht is an Australian sailing legend. After competing in races all over the world (and winning the famous Sydney – Hobart Race) it was converted into the ultimate Whitsundays Adventure Sail & Dive. This trip is recommended for the adventurous traveller wanting to see the best of what the Whitsundays has to offer!
At a glance:
- Fun/social group
- Experienced crew
- All park fees and taxes
- Snorkeling gear
- BYO drinks
- Freshly made food
- Single and double bunks
- 2x shower and toilet
- Upper deck – sunbathing and sailing
- Lower deck – sleeping and chill zone
- Winner and multiple place getter Sydney – Hobart
- Winner of the South China Sea Series
- Apollo has won every major race held on the East Coast of Australia including Sydney to Brisbane and Brisbane to Gladstone.
- Apollo set the record for the Sydney to Southport race
- Winner of the Kenwood Cup
- Winner of the Around Hawaii Island Race
- Winner of the Cairns New Guinea Race
- Winner of the Hobart to Honiara Race
- Winner of 6 gruelling Whitsunday Fun Races consecutively
She is quite simply an “EXCITEMENT MACHINE”.
- Designer – Ben Lexcen
- Length – 80ft
- Beam – 17ft
- Mast – 100ft.
- Capacity – 27 Passengers & 3 Crew